Thursday 4 August 2011

Dedicated to Starbucks

As I already said in my DIY Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte post, I am a Starbucks lover. Whether it's a hot coffee or an iced coffee, a hot tea or an iced tea lemonade, a cappuccino or a frappuccino, Starbucks is the best! But it's not only their drinks that I love - it's their atmosphere. All throughout University so many people would be studying away at the library or somewhere else quiet. But me? I got through University by studying at Starbucks on a daily basis. Some wondered how I could get work done when there was so much background noise - but something about being there with my warm latte made it easy for me to get into the zone. So...I love their drinks and I love their atmosphere....AND I love taking random pictures of their cups and signs (don't make fun of me!). Whether it's with my SLR, my regular camera, or my phone, I just love it. Here are some random photos dedicated to my love second love of life :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment